DelphiFAQ Home Search:

Money laundering scammer Ken Kwema at Transglobal Finance

comments31 comments. Current rating: 4 stars (9 votes). Leave comments and/ or rate it.

Name: Ken Kwema

Email: manager@transglobalft.com

Address:
Transglobal Finance @ Trust( International Clearing House)Premier Towers 7th Floor
Accra Central Districts
P.O.Box 476. Accra.. Tel +233 20709 0800

Other Comments:
1. warning - the money laundering scam.
Please verify if this place exists and so does this company.
This website is available on the internet if one types in Transglobal Finance @ Trust. Accra. Ghana.
Engr.David Soul, Chemical Finance Company Accra Ghana,
engrdavidsoul@postiloota.net. ..... Trans Global Finance & Trust, Ghana, re Ratnavale Victor . ...
www.

Comments:

You are on page 2 of 3, other pages: 1 [2] 3
2009-05-20, 13:42:21
wanwan from Japan
Dearest one ,

Thank you very much for the mail and your pic,you looks very handsome, it gave me joy that you want to get me out from my critical situation.I have forwarded your names to the bank in UK. Nobody knows about this ,is only you and I. I was touched at the fact that you can care for me much letting me into your life even at this difficulty, i promise you that as we are going to bear this burden together so shall we enjoy it in th end. Below is the bank contact details in London where the money is now, i will like you to contact them immediately and let them transfer the money to you on my behalf . I would like to invest the money in Real estate or hotel...

Customer Services Centre
Islamic Bank of Britain plc
PO Box 12461
Birmingham
B16 6AQ
http://www.islamic-bank.com
CompanyEmail:enquiry_islamicplc@ubbi.com
Contact person: Mr.Sultan Choudhury
Email:sultanchudhury_islamicplc@ubbi.com
Tele:+447035964723

Let the bank to know that you are my guidian and partner and here is the account detail of my late father:
Account name:Mr Richard Williams.
Account number: 01839603
Amount deposited: $3.5M
Next of kin:Miss Benita Williams

I will be very happy to have your assistance.
God bless you.

Benita.

Sender(41.208.156.108)

IP Address Country Region City Latitude/
Longitude ZIP Code Time Zone
41.208.156.108 SENEGAL DAKAR DAKAR 14.7367
-17.6339 - +00:00
Net Speed ISP Domain
DSL AFRINIC ROXO.IRD.SN

IDD Code Area Code Weather Station
221 - (SGXX0001) DAKAR

IP Address Country Region City Latitude/
Longitude ZIP Code Time Zone
124.108.123.82 HONG KONG - - 22.283
114.15 - +08:00
Net Speed ISP Domain
DSL INTERNET CONTENT PROVIDER YAHOO.COM

IDD Code Area Code Weather Station
852 - (CHXX0049)

IP Address Country Region City Latitude/
Longitude ZIP Code Time Zone
124.108.123.82 HONG KONG - - 22.283
114.15 - +08:00
Net Speed ISP Domain
DSL INTERNET CONTENT PROVIDER YAHOO.COM

IDD Code Area Code Weather Station
852 - (CHXX0049)

IP Address Country Region City Latitude/
Longitude ZIP Code Time Zone
124.108.123.82 HONG KONG - - 22.283
114.15 - +08:00
Net Speed ISP Domain
DSL INTERNET CONTENT PROVIDER YAHOO.COM

IDD Code Area Code Weather Station
852 - (CHXX0049)

IP Address Country Region City Latitude/
Longitude ZIP Code Time Zone
20.09.55.33 UNITED STATES VIRGINIA FALLS CHURCH 38.8723
-77.1698 20598 -05:00
Net Speed ISP Domain
DSL COMPUTER SCIENCES CORPORATION APEXCOVANTAGE.COM

IDD Code Area Code Weather Station
1 202 (USVA0265) FALLS CHURCH

IP Address Country Region City Latitude/
Longitude ZIP Code Time Zone
124.108.123.82 HONG KONG - - 22.283
114.15 - +08:00
Net Speed ISP Domain
DSL INTERNET CONTENT PROVIDER YAHOO.COM

IDD Code Area Code Weather Station
852 - (CHXX0049)

Receiv
sender IP 41.208.156.108
http://www.projecth..8.156.108
'' Unkno' '
From: Benita Williams <benitawilliam8555@yahoo.co.th>

This image was also posted here:
Money laundering scammer Ken Kwema at Transglobal Finance
Money laundering scammer Ken Kwema at Transglobal Finance

wanwan from Japan
My Dearest One I Love!
How are you this morning?.I believe that you are doing well. I am more than happy with your interest to help me transfer my 6.5 million American dollars deposited in an european bank by my late father of which i am the next of kin to claim.
Presently i am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar senegal and we are only allowed to go out of the camp only on monday and fridays of the week. Inshort this place is more of a prison and my hope is for you to assist me transfer this money to your position so that i can come over to start a new life with you. I send and recieve e mails in the office of Rev Father Divid divine. He is the pastor of the CHURCH OF GLORY in the refugee camp here in dakar senegal.
He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I will like you to call me by this time 2pm london time,and will be in his office with this number +221774433998 so that i can tell you more about myself. When you call tell him that you want to talk with me and he will send for me at the females hostel.you know why i trust you before i made this contact with you i ask God to provide to a man that will lead me to the right channel some one that will not betray me, but can you believe since ever i meet you my Heart tell me you have been giving to by god listen i will do every thing to make you happy However,i will like you to contact the european bank where the money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and possibilities of transfering to your ,account in your country.The contact information of the bank is as follows,

THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL
Mr..John Davis Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept .
Telephone number OR+44703188335 Fax+44-8717-159-636
Email (rbsinterlnd@)inmail.at)
Email (rbsintter@inmail.at)
Account Number BLB745008901546/QB/91/A

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the 6.5 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr DION GOODluck of which iam the next of kin. I have maped out 50% of the total sum for your assistance and 20% for expenses . Moreover, i will need your assistance to manage the money on my hehalf since iam too young to handle such money.
God bless you as i wait to hear from you,
Take care and have a nice day,
Yousweetheart
Favour

Sender 213.154.91.238

IP Address Country Region City Latitude/
Longitude ZIP Code Time Zone
213.154.91.238 SENEGAL DAKAR DAKAR 14.7367
-17.6339 - +00:00
Net Speed ISP Domain
DSL SOCIETE NATIONALE DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS DU SENEGAL RC-THIES2.SONATEL.SN

IDD Code Area Code Weather Station
221 - (SGXX0001) DAKAR

IP Address Country Region City Latitude/
Longitude ZIP Code Time Zone
69.147.94.98 UNITED STATES CALIFORNIA SUNNYVALE 37.3779
-122.027 94085 -08:00
Net Speed ISP Domain
DSL YAHOO YAHOO.COM

IDD Code Area Code Weather Station
1 408/510/650 (USCA1116) SUNNYVALE
213.154.91.238

http://www.projecth..54.91.238

This image was also posted here:
Dating scammer Rhoda Naa from Accra, Ghana
Dating scammer Rhoda Naa from Accra, Ghana
Dating scammer Tatyana (photos: Raven Riley)

From: The Desk of:
Rve .Hills J.David Chairmen of
United Nations Contract Awarding committee,
Office: London -England.

I am Rve .Hills J.David.I work with United Nations Contract Award committee North West London, here in England I contacting you from my office for an immense benefit to both of us. In my department, I’m the chairman of contract awarding department (Greater London Regional Office).Having gone through a methodical search, I decided to contact you hoping that you will find this proposal interesting.

I wish to transfer the money into your personal or company’s bank account. This fund was a residue of the over invoiced contract bills awarded by us for the supply of ammunitions, hard/soft ware’s, pharmaceuticals /medical items, light and heavy duty vehicles, apparels and other administrative logistics etc for the United Nations Peace Keeping Projects.

Please on your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest will furnish you with more information. Endeavor to let me know your decision rather than keep me waiting.

Regards,
Rve .Hills J.Da.

Sender(flow chart )

IP Address Country Region City Latitude/
Longitude ZIP Code Time Zone
83.138.172.72 UNITED KINGDOM NORTHERN IRELAND BELFAST 54.583
-5.933 - +00:00
Net Speed ISP Domain
DSL NET2ROAM-LTD- IP SPACE ONSPEED.COM

IDD Code Area Code Weather Station
44 - (UKXX0015) BELFAST

IP Address Country Region City Latitude/
Longitude ZIP Code Time Zone
65.55.135.45 UNITED STATES NEW YORK NEW YORK 40.7488
-73.9846 10001 -05:00
Net Speed ISP Domain
COMP MICROSOFT CORP MSN.NET

IDD Code Area Code Weather Station
1 212/646/718/917 (USNY0833) LONG ISLAND CITY

IP Address Country Region City Latitude/
Longitude ZIP Code Time Zone
65.54.246.107 UNITED STATES MARYLAND BURTONSVILLE 39.1102
-76.9331 20866 -05:00
Net Speed ISP Domain
DSL MICROSOFT CORP MSN.NET

IDD Code Area Code Weather Station
1 301 (USMD0062) BURTONSVILLE

IP Address Country Region City Latitude/
Longitude ZIP Code Time Zone
65.54.246.107 UNITED STATES MARYLAND BURTONSVILLE 39.1102
-76.9331 20866 -05:00
Net Speed ISP Domain
DSL MICROSOFT CORP MSN.NET

IDD Code Area Code Weather Station
1 301 (USMD0062) BURTONSVILLE

IP Address Country Region City Latitude/
Longitude ZIP Code Time Zone
65.54.246.107 UNITED STATES MARYLAND BURTONSVILLE 39.1102
-76.9331 20866 -05:00
Net Speed ISP Domain
DSL MICROSOFT CORP MSN.NET

IDD Code Area Code Weather Station
1 301 (USMD0062) BURTONSVILLE

IP Address Country Region City Latitude/
Longitude ZIP Code Time Zone
21.14.23.14 UNITED STATES OHIO COLUMBUS 39.986
-82.988 43218 -05:00
Net Speed ISP Domain
DSL DOD NETWORK INFORMATION CENTER NAVY.MIL

IDD Code Area Code Weather Station
1 614 (USOH0212) COLUMBUS

IP Address Country Region City Latitude/
Longitude ZIP Code Time Zone
65.54.246.107 UNITED STATES MARYLAND BURTONSVILLE 39.1102
-76.9331 20866 -05:00
Net Speed ISP Domain
DSL MICROSOFT CORP MSN.NET

IDD Code Area Code Weather Station
1 301 (USMD0062) BURTONSVILLE

Receiv
IP Information - 83.138.172.72IP address: 83.138.172.72
Reverse DNS: vanadium.onspeed.com.
Reverse DNS authenticity: [Verified]
ASN: 15395
ASN Name: UNSPECIFIED (UK Rackspace)
IP range connectivity: 1
Registrar (per ASN): RIPE
Country (per IP registrar): GB [United Kingdom]
Country Currency: GBP [United Kingdom Pounds]
Country IP Range: 83.138.128.0 to 83.138.191.255
Country fraud profile: Normal
City (per outside source): Belfast, Northern Ireland
Country (per outside source): UK [United Kingdom]
Private (internal) IP? No
IP address registrar: whois.ripe.net
Known Proxy? No
Link for WHOIS: 83.138.. 72
IP Information - 21.14.23.14IP address: 21.14.23.14
Reverse DNS: [No reverse DNS entry per A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.]
Reverse DNS authenticity: [Unknown]
ASN: 0
ASN Name: IANA-RSVD-0
IP range connectivity: 0
Registrar (per ASN): Unknown
Country (per IP registrar): US [United States]
Country Currency: USD [United States Dollars]
Country IP Range: 20.0.0.0 to 21.255.255.255
Country fraud profile: Normal
City (per outside source): Columbus, Ohio
Country (per outside source): US [United States]
Private (internal) IP? No
IP address registrar: whois.arin.net
Known Proxy? No
Link for WHOIS: 21.14. 14
hillsdavid12@msn.com

This image was also posted here:
Dating scammer elena
Most of this site's traffic comes from.. Ukraine?
Dating scammer Vika from Cheboksary
The UK NATIONAL LOTTERY scam
Dating scammer Anna
Dating scammer Tatyana Morozova
Dating scammer Natalia Sokolova from Yakutsk, Russia
Is this Russian girl scamming me? How to recognize scammers
Dating scammer Osei Kwesi Accra Ghana kind_osei@hotmail.com from Accra, Ghana

anonymous from United Kingdom
rating
do anyone know who is this women her name diane cambell she take money
anyone who got any information please call a bout this women with the photo she is from American in dallas but now she has mover to other area from the states minnesota,
location windom-mn?
This image was also posted here:
Dating scammer Cindy yin
Scammer Jane Mabou from Ivory Coast, Africa
Dating scammer Cindy yin

dick 59 from Netherlands

anonymous
rating
REPORT A CRIMINAL!!!! HIS NAME IS RYAN T OGREN OF CANADA, HIS PHONE 403(335-2261) HE HAS INFORMATION ON THE WHEREABOUTS OF SCAMMER FEDERICO NATHANIEL GALONII OF NIGERIA, I HAVE REPORTED THIS THE CANADIAN POLICE I HOPE THEY GET CAUGHT,,,,,,,
2010-03-25, 17:42:56
anonymous
rating
WARNING MONEY LAUDERING SCAMMERS RYAN T ODGREN OF CANADA AND SCAMMER FEDERICO NATHANIEL GALONII, WHO IS SOMEWHERE HOPEFULLY IN HELL!!!! WHERE THIS BASTARD BELONGS!!!, IS A TERRORIST, STEALS,LIES, AND CHEATS!!!!!!, PLEASE BE AWARE,,,THEY SUPPORT 419ERS IN NIGERIA!!!!
2011-10-11, 12:48:19
anonymous