DelphiFAQ Home Search:

Scam company EuroFinance Group

comments79 comments. Current rating: 4 stars (22 votes). Leave comments and/ or rate it.

It looks like he is still at it. Thanks for the information. This is what I received and sent a copy to the state attorney general. Will let you know what learn
I am a manager of EuroFinance Group.
We are glad to inform you, that your resume has been successfully selected from hundreds of candidates.
Search passed on site www.CareerBuilder.com. And now we would like to suggest you to become our US Sales Representative in the USA.
I am your personal manager, my name is Nikolay Arhipov, and my task is to show you the ropes and to explain what is required from you.

Some information about EuroFinance Group.
EuroFinance Group works in two directions:
Our company creates due conditions to attract investments on the territory of Russia, to obtain banking credits, to make leasing transactions and other processes connected with attracting of funds. To get more details about our company, please, visit our official websites: www.EuroFinanceGroup.com

2. The second direction: EXPORT TRADE
Our company is looking for buyers of goods exported from Russia.
We help russian companies to increase sales and expand their business by finding appropriate partners in Europe and USA.
Please read below for the list of exported goods: Automotive/Truck Biotech Business/Finance/Curren
Clothing/Textiles
Communications/Internet
Computputers /SoftwarPeripherals
Construction
Engineering
Entertainmenment
Equipment/Machinery

We have established close ties of cooperation with a number of industrial companies in Russia and apply great efforts in promoting their products in USA and Europe.

We have already qorporate and small individual customers from the USA who want to begin purchase of the export goods and the equipment.
The Russian equipment does not concede on quality to the European analogues but its cost approximately 2-3 times less.

Now we want to explain to you a problem which arises at work with the American customers.

For work with the American customers and for business dealing in territory the USA under the American law our company has been registered
In Tax services of America. Now our company has all necessary documents and essential elements for work with the American customers: EuroFinance Group.
Address: 20281 E COUNTRY CLUB DR;APT 17
NO MIAMI BEACH, FL 33180
Tax ID (FEIN): 65-0381917
Reference Name: FLORIDA BUSINESS REGISTRATIONS

Therefore we pay taxes from all incomes in territory of America. According to the Tax Legislation of USA our company should execute the following
rules:
1. For trade in USA our company should have US Sales Representative who will be the resident in the USA
2. All trading operations should is carried out through the US Sales Representative in the USA.

Also our customers shall be send you payments for the bought goods.
For payment of the export equipment our customers can pay money directly to Russia, but it CONTRADICTS LAWS the tax Legislation of USA.
Therefore now the employee in the USA is necessary for us and now I want to offer you this post.
WE ACCEPT BANKER'S CHECKS, DIRECT TRANSFER OF MONEY TO HANDS, INTERBANK TRANSLATIONS, FOR PAYMENT OF OUR GOODS. THE MAJORITY OF THE AMERICAN customerS PREFER TO USE CHECKS FOR PAYMENT OF OUR SERVICES. THEY CONSIDER THAT IT IS THE MOST RELIABLE, CHEAP AND CHECKED UP WAY FOR PAYMENT. AFTER CONSULTATION WHICH
WE GIVE BY E-MAIL OR PHONE, THEY MAKE OUT A CHECK. MANY customerS ARRIVE TO OUR OFFICE IN MOSCOW AND RECEPTIONS OF THE GOODS THEY WRITE OUT CHECKS. ALL

THESE CHECKS ARE VALID ONLY ON THE TERRITORY OF THE USA. THEY CAN BE CASHED ONLY ON THE TERRITORY OF THE USA. WE HAVE BRANCHES ONLY IN RUSSIA AND CIS
COUNTRIES. THEREFORE ONE OF THE DUTIES OF THE US Sales Representative IN THE USA WILL BE RECEPTION OF BANKER'S CHECKS FOR CASHING IN.
SOME customerS WILL PERSONALLY ARRIVE TO YOU FOR PAYMENT OF OUR SERVICES. ALSO YOU WILL ACT IN THE ROLE OF THE SELLER OF OUR EXPORT GOODS.

Also I want to explain to you a situation concerning payment of taxes. You should not worry concerning payment of taxes from your incomes.
Because you should not pay any taxes from your incomes as you will be submitted as ' Independent Contractor ' and according to the contract which you sign with our company, you will be exempted from all taxes.

If you agree to work in the quality of US Sales Representative in the USA you will have price-work wages. These are 10 % from all incomes in the USA
(checks, bank operations, payment by cash). At the first stage of work every week you will receive checks for 8000 USD,
therefore your earnings will be not less than 800 USD per week. With the increase of the amount of our
customers in the USA your earnings will increase as well. It is a very favourable offer for you which you should not miss. If you disagree for this work,
please inform us as we have many candidates for this position but only ONE WORKPLACE which now is offered only to you.
Please give your answer during two working days. And now we hope for your consent as we require fair, responsible and respectable employees.

At present we have a small amount of customers in the USA as our company has only recently started work with the USA but by calculations of the marketing
department and according to the business plan in 3 months our company will have more than 30 customers in the USA.
Thus, in 3 months you will serve more than 30 payments from our customers (checks, bank operations, payment by cash) a month for a total sum not less than 70,000 USD, therefore your earnings will be more than 7000 USD a
month.
It is not required a lot of time from you for this purpose. It is enough one hour a day for performance of work. More simply, when you act in the quality of
our Sales Representative, we will inform our customers about you and explain them that you are our Sales Representative in the USA.
Then our customers will choose a way of payment of our goods: 1. payment by cash. They will come to you for payment. Now our company has no office in the USA therefore it complicates work.
But our company plans opening official office in 2007. Therefore in the future customers will arrive to this office.

2. BANKER'S CHECKS. If customers which cannot personally arrive to you that they will write out checks for your name and then will send
These checks to you by regular mail.

3. ELECTRONIC BANK TRANSFERS(ACH, WIRE)
Some of our customers will send money to your account by electronic transfers. We will inform you on amount and time of these transfers. You should transfer money from the corporate account to our companys main account in Russia at the same day you have received it. You should avoid any delay because you will work with money and you should not make us to be troubled.

Therefore further if our customers will write out checks for you and when you receive it,
you should cash money from the check, leave 10 percent for yourself and send the rest to the financial department of our company.
As you can see it is not difficult and rather profitable.
Also you have a choice. There is the second variant of work. But unfortunately you can engage in this work only after one-year employment in our company.
After you work in our company for 12 months, you can be promoted and become our ADVERTISING MANAGER. To be appointed to this position in our company you should: 1. Work in our company for one year.
2. To conclude the contract with our company.
3. Arrive to Russia for training and consultation for the period of two months. All lectures will be held in English.
As we give you an interpreter, you will not have any problems in a language barrier.
(We will completely provide you with accommodation and meal). Our company will pay you 40 USD per day during your stay in Russia. You will live in the Hotel
Arbat in the center of Moscow.
Hotels address:
Moscow
Leninskiy Street, 23
(495) 961-2115
4. Receive a taxpayer number in Russia. Please do not worry about it. Our company will completely take all work on itself. This number gives you the
following advantages:
** When you retire, you will be paid every month from the budget of Russia 900 USD as a retirement benefit.
** You receive free of charge treatment in any hospital on the territory of Russia.

If you satisfy the above mentioned conditions, you will search customers who will be ready to buy our goods .
More simply, you are an interlink between our company and customers in the USA.
You will receive the salary at the rate of 15 percent from all the sum of funds which customers will pay to our company.
You will decide who is to be employed,
and what way. Your task will be search of customers. All stages of work with one customer cost approximately 25,000 USD. If you find 10 customers who will be ready to cooperate with our company, it will be easier for you to pass a curriculum in Russia. We will provide you with
the financial base for carrying out of advertising on territory of the USA.

Advertising will be carried out on TV, publicity boards, magazines, newspapers. From ten customers our company can receive profit at the rate of 250,000 USD from which you can get 15 percent and it is 37,500 USD. But this work will take you much more time. But now it is early to speak about it. Now you should know that in our company you are not at a stop.
You are promoted and increase your salary. We respect and remunerate our employees who are responsible for concern in the work.

All work will consist of the following stages:

1. You should fill in and sign the contract and EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION.
2. To send us by e-mail or fax:
A) a copy of the signed contract and the employment application.
B) Yours Photo ID(In a staff department of EuroFinance Group
will your personal labour book, therefore your photo will be attached to the labour book)
C) Copy of the ID documents (Driving licence, the passport or
other)
3. After that you will receive a position of Sales Representative in our company.
At this stage we inform our customers about you. Some our customers will use checks for payment of our goods,
therefore they will write out checks for your name.
There can be some customers will want to transfer money directly in your hands. But it will be possible only after that
As we shall send you a employer card of our company. You should present this card to all our customers.
Without this card our customers have not the right to transfer money directly in hands.
4. Other customers who will prefer to use checks, will write out it for your name and to send
On your home address regular mail.And every clint will be send you the Sales Agreement.
It is the bilaterial contract which will be signed by the customer and you.
In the USA you will act in a role of the seller, therefore you should
sign this Sales Agreement.
5. We inform you how many, when and from whom you receive checks.
6. After you receive checks, you should exchange it for cash.
7. Then you should send money (90 percent from the sum) to our Financial Manager in Russia.
** Money Gram fee should be taken from the sum of the checks

If you are interested in our offer, please, write on my e-mail:

nikolay@eurofinancegroup.com

The contract on which it is necessary to put your signature will be sent to you, you should make a copy and send it back to us.
If you have a fax, please send your fax number. We will send it on your fax. Otherwise the contract will be send to you in the next letter.
We need the full information about you (your full name, your address, phone number, a FAX is necessary for us, etc.), it is necessary for communication with
you in case of emergency situations.

We will be glad to welcome you as the representative of EuroFinance Group in the USA.

Yours faithfully,
Personal Manager
Nikolay Arhipov
work e-mail: nikolay@eurofinancegroup.com
main website: www.EuroFinanceGroup.com
Tel: (095) 242-83-52

Comments:

You are on page 5 of 6, other pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
2008-01-16, 05:08:02
anonymous from Romania
Hello, that person in that passport is just a victim of this fraud , these persons require from you id and names and scans of photo etc. I recive also a message from this person they are sending from a VS (virtual server) database etc etc.
2008-01-21, 02:36:02
anonymous from United States
My business was approached by Rev. Walker Jones for a quotation on 80,000
8 ½ x 11 flyers that said “Help The Homeless” that needed to be printed and shipped to Ghana. Our company won the job right away, which was nice however too fast to really review other quotes. Rev. Walker Jones recommended a shipping company called DONEWELL SHIPPING COMPANY. The shipping company gave me a very high quote and stated in their terms that they only accept bank transfers. He gave me two credit card numbers and then asked me to run them right away to see if they were approved. He wanted me to add in the shipping amount as well. I couldn’t do that and my accounting department came back to me and stated both Visa card numbers were from a bank in Russia. Once I told the Rev. Walker Jones that our company policy is that we only accept cards issued in the USA we never heard from him again. Look out for -Rev., Pastor, Prophet-, -church- -orphanage-, -black power-, -blessings-, -Christ Church-, no contact number, free email accounts with a business name in front, no registered business or organization. If it sounds and feels too good to be true it isn’t.
2008-01-30, 15:13:50
[hidden]
2010 01 27
2008-01-30, 15:18:15
[hidden]
faq
2008-02-01, 22:46:35
[hidden]
i do not what ido this tim I am be confused. please gidance me.
iranan
iran
27
2008-02-01, 22:54:13
anonymous
989183126892
2008-02-01, 22:57:23
[hidden]
when ern mont
2008-03-02, 08:35:25
Tony from United States
Couldn't even put my name in the greeting.

Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 20:58:54 +0100
From: abdullah_saif04@yahoo.co.in
Subject: Business partnership
To: abdullah_saif04@yahoo.co.in
CC: goodlve07@yahoo.com; krasotka0110@gmail.com; mariam_addison@yahoo.com; rob@cleverthingies.com; tatyana_sh80@bk.ru; kiselolga@inbox.ru; greg2rule@yahoo.com; nimisola_07@yahoo.com; angiemee@yahoo.com; is---angiemee@yahoo.com; carlinegary333@yahoo.com; shyflowerbaby@yahoo.com; eyesofangelgirl@yahoo.com; ekaterinalak@gmail.com; relic-stone@hotmail.com; tonygreel@hotmail.com; spookaw1@yahoo.com; olajessy120@yahoo.com; nata_lonely_gentle@yahoo.com; terri_hull00009@yahoo.com; magnificent_lonely_natalia@yahoo.com; angeltemi4paul@yahoo.com; ageltemi_30luv@yahoo.com; lovelynataly@yahoo.com; mnababe1@yahoo.com

Dear Friend
This letter must come to you as a big surprise, but I believe it is only a day that people meet and become great friends and business partners. I am Mr. Abdullah Saif, currently Head of Corporate affairs with a reputable bank here . I write you this proposal in good faith, believing that I can trust you with the information I am about to reveal to you.
I have an urgent and very confidential business proposition for you. On November 6, 2003, an Iraqi Foreign Oil consultant/contractor with the CHEVRON PETROLEUM CORPORATION, MR. Haider Hanoon made a (Fixed deposit) for 36 calendar months, valued at US$17,500,000.00 (Seventeen Million Five hundred Thousand Dollars only) in my bank and I happen to be his account officer before I was moved to my present position recently. Upon maturity in 2005, as his account officer and as well the bank manger, it is my duty to notify him on the maturity date so I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but the letter was returned undelivered.
After sometime, I tried sending back the letter, but it was again returned and finally I discovered from his contract employers, Chevron Petroleum Corporation that Mr. Haider Hanoon died as a result of torture in the hand of Saddam Hussein (former Iraqi President) during one of his trips to his country Iraq, as he was accused of leaking information to the Americans.
On further investigation, I discovered that MR.Haider Hanoon . family wife and two sons died during the Gulf War in Iraq and was the reason why he did not declare any next of kin or relation in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank and did not leave any WILL.
This sum of US$17,500,000.00 have been floating and placed under dormant/unserviceable account by my bank management since no one have heard from the owner since 2005. I wish to let you know that all the investigation I have made so far, my bank management is not aware of it, I am the only one that have the information.
With the recent change of government in my country and with their efforts to support the United Nations in check mating terrorism aid , the government will pass a new financial control law which will give the government authority to interrogate account owners of above $5.000. to explain the source of the funds, making sure it is not for terrorism support. If I do not move this money out of the country immediately, the government will definitely confiscate the money, because my bank cannot provide the account owner to explain the source of the money.
I cannot directly transfer out this money without the help of a foreigner and that is why I am contacting you for an assistance. As the Account Officer to late MR.Haider Hanoon , coupled with my present position and status in the bank as Head of Retail Banking Group, I have the power to influence the release of the funds to any foreigner that comes up as the next of kin to the account, with the correct information concerning the account, which I shall give you.
All documents to enable you claim this fund will be carefully worked out and there is practically no risk involved, the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law,
If you accept to work with me, I want you to state how you wish us to share the funds in percentage, so that both parties will be satisfied. If you are interested, contact me as soon as you receive this message so we can go over the details. Thanking you in advance and may God bless you
Please, treat with utmost confidentiality. I shall send you copy of the deposit certificate issued to Haider Hanoon when the deposit was made for your perusal.
Reply to email; abdullahsaif45@hotmail.com
I wait your urgent reply .
Regards,
Mr. Abdullah Saif.
2008-10-14, 14:07:17
anonymous
2008-11-29, 17:01:13
anonymous
dfzjkjljkluklklljlnjjhhjbnhjhkljklhklklbjkl
2009-01-11, 12:31:09
anonymous from Germany
rating
You are on page 5 of 6, other pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

NEW: Optional: Register   Login
Email address (not necessary):

Rate as
Hide my email when showing my comment.
Please notify me once a day about new comments on this topic.
Please provide a valid email address if you select this option, or post under a registered account.

Show city and country
Show country only
Hide my location
You can mark text as 'quoted' by putting [quote] .. [/quote] around it.
Please type in the code:

Please do not post inappropriate pictures. Inappropriate pictures include pictures of minors and nudity.
The owner of this web site reserves the right to delete such material.

photo Add a picture: