DelphiFAQ Home Search:

Dating scammer Tracey or Kelly Williams

comments261 comments. Current rating: 4 stars (13 votes). Leave comments and/ or rate it.

Name: Tracey or Kelly Williams

Email:

Address:
Says shes at the Prince Hotel room # 25 victoria Island lagos, nigeria.

Other Comments:
she was as member of positive singles.com and responded to my profile. said she was in africa on business buying and selling antiques and diamonds.
Claims to live in Studio City California.
Both parents died in auto accident.
she needed $1500 to pay customs for a shipment to retun to the US - los angeles.
wanted it sent via western union.

Then claimed she was HIV positive and needed money for the doctor.
BEWARE OF EMAILS WITH SPELLING HELP- ASSOCIATION OF TRUST AND LOVE.
PROFILES WHICH INCLUDE A WIDE AGE AND DEMOGRAPHIC RANGE.
DO NOT WIRE ANY MONEY!!!

Comments:

You are on page 6 of 18, other pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 15 16 17 18
2011-10-17, 23:05:24
anonymous from San Rafael, United States
Been scammed by this WOMAN veronica alcantara
This image was also posted here:
Dating scammer Tracey or Kelly Williams
Dating scammer Tracey or Kelly Williams
Dating scammer Tracey or Kelly Williams

anonymous
this put she on my friend page

Kim Yoon Shik Sanchez To all who can read this...why people have to make good stories...dont believe his a great lier and obsessed to me..never in my life doing bad things..am not scammer..am a hardworking women am not lazy...i hope all u guys u better tell honest and true to urself dont ruined other people lives...theres GOD see of us...theres a punishment soon..who do bad really..

dating scammer veronica alcantara aka Kim Yoon Shik Sanchez aka Lee Min Hoo aka Sweetybob Kimdrik Cj.aka Sugar Salt.

This image was also posted here:
Dating scammer Tracey or Kelly Williams
Dating scammer Tracey or Kelly Williams
Dating scammer Tracey or Kelly Williams
Dating scammer Tracey or Kelly Williams

anonymous from United States
This women here is contacted me we talked i told her about myself she told me she wanted more information about me it was like she never read any thing i said she never answered any of my questions jsut another one looking for money.
First name: veronica
Last name: alcantara
Aka: sugar salt
Age 33

This image was also posted here:
Dating scammer Tracey or Kelly Williams

anonymous from United States
WARNING,WARNING,This women veronica scam artist and she is involvd in some thing cald LETTERS and it means that they try to scam men on money with some bulshit story that hear father has died and he was dthe president of some clothes company and know he is dead and she need some one to help hear relas 5,8 milion dollars and if you help her you get 40% bla,bla....so do not fall for this!! woman WARNING,WARNING!

This image was also posted here:
Dating scammer Tracey or Kelly Williams
Dating scammer Tracey or Kelly Williams
Dating scammer Tracey or Kelly Williams

anonymous from United Kingdom
Usual story attractive young woman falls madly in love with much older man in 3 letters.
Not a single response to any questions. Send photos.
Money scam.

Hey, hello! I'm veronica . I want you to say that I check the sitewww.Be2.com, but I have no luck, I had to delete yourprofile. Therefore send you my picture for your address... I want toget acquainted with you. If you want to get acquainted with me, I begyou to write me at my Email: sweety.sanchez29@ yahoo.com With so many lookforward to your letter. Your new friend Veronica.

From: sweety.sanchez29@yahoo.com
To: roy
Subject: RE: i am willing to relocate to you
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 11:26:40

How are you doing today and thanks or your mail too.
Well i have been here now for about 6 weeks now since after the funeral and its not that i dont have areturn ticket i bought a one way ticket thinking that i would come and meet soem things dad left behinde for me but i did not know he has been swindled and theres nothign left thats why i am in an orphanage I still haver my Philippines passport but it would be easy to get a us pasport if thats the case . Well i am willing to relocate to you if you dont mind that .
Get back to me to knwo whats next.
Kisses.
veronica

To:
Cuando usted envĂ­a el dinero mi amor por el billete

This image was also posted here:
Dating scammer Tracey or Kelly Williams
Dating scammer Tracey or Kelly Williams
Dating scammer Tracey or Kelly Williams
Dating scammer Tracey or Kelly Williams

anonymous from United States
she is on date sites and will scam you for money. she will tell you she loves you then late will ask you for money for passport and visa then she will ask you for money for a plane ticket . then she will claim to be at the airport and tell you she needs money for declaration fee . where theres no such thing. and after you give her all this money her phone goes out she doesnt return your email you never here from here again
Name: Veronica Alcantara
Aka: Kim Yoon Shik Sanchez / Lee Min Hoo / Sweetybob Kimdrik Cj / Sugar Salt. /
Age: 33
E-mail: sweety.sanchez29@yahoo.com

This image was also posted here:
Dating scammer Tracey or Kelly Williams
Dating scammer Tracey or Kelly Williams
Dating scammer Tracey or Kelly Williams
Dating scammer Tracey or Kelly Williams
Dating scammer Tracey or Kelly Williams
Dating scammer Tracey or Kelly Williams
Dating scammer Tracey or Kelly Williams

anonymous from United States
She declared to live in Philippines , but is inSingapore .
Fast to declare love for then to ask money for the flight of meeting.
There has not been the flight and so she has asked money because ill of cancer

This image was also posted here:
Dating scammer Tracey or Kelly Williams
Dating scammer Tracey or Kelly Williams

anonymous
Contacted me through yahoo personals. Said she had already made plans to leave Philippines through mysterious work visa program. After nine emails in 10 days, said she had arrived in Singapore but needed $990 for visa and airline ticket. Included formal looking document from Travel Agency

This image was also posted here:
Dating scammer Tracey or Kelly Williams

anonymous
Listen up guys... if you have to wonder why some young sexy babe thousands of miles away can't find a partner in their part of the world ? The clear answer emerges... cash, dollars, euros, rupees... or whatever you wanna call it, the motivating answer is simple = SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM !

There's no sexy babe on the other end ! More than likely some young dude with balls is being pimped by a greedy maestro, who has a knife at his throat should he try anything else. And he's not alone. The cafe is crowded with lowlife scammers working for a 'maestro' who buys the computer time and hires them to scam you under the pretense of being a woman seeking romance. To these immortal thieves, it is just a business. And more often than not pictures of sexy PORN models are cleverly used to lure you into their web of deceit and deception. The 'maestro' gets a 60 percent cut and reserves another 20 percent to pay off law enforcement officials who rarely come around. That still puts plenty of cash in the scammer's pocket. The typical scammer spends up to 12 hours a day, seven days a week, huddled over one of many computers, pretending to be a sexy woman working his scams.

Don't take it personally that they're trying to scam you... just move on, brush off the dirt and learn from experiences. If not, the con artist wins because they leave a mark on you that YOU choose not to handle, and the next quality love of your life may have to pay the price for you not dealing with it.

2011-10-29, 08:25:46
anonymous
From: sweety.sanchez29@yahoo.com
To: mike
Subject: RE: I AM FREE NOW.
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 13:51:18

Hi my love ! I am very glad to receive your new letters.
I hope that at you all well.
I very much love you and I want to meet as soon as possible
I hope that you will forgive me that I answer on your letters with delay.
I very much would like, that we could meet you as soon as possible.
Yesterday I again went to agency to learn as I can arrive to you.
There to me have told, that if I can visit you then next time to us can give the visa from which I can remain with you my dear.
I want to see as you live, in fact in the future it is necessary us, to live in usa.
I want to get used gradually, to that life which you live.
I hope that you will understand me.
As I do not know why such high price but if you want to learn something then the agent can call to you and explain all.
Believe me my dear , I very much want to meet you.
I would be very happy if you could help to arrive to me to you.
Then after a while we could visit my country, but all over again I want to see as you live.
On it I shall finish the small letter.
I hope that you soon will write to me the answer my love.
With love and thousand kisses for you yours forever Veronica

This image was also posted here:
Dating scammer Tracey or Kelly Williams
Dating scammer Tracey or Kelly Williams
Dating scammer Tracey or Kelly Williams
Dating scammer Tracey or Kelly Williams

anonymous
Listen up guys... this is an interesting read outlines Ghana and Nigeria's hotbed activity and a typical scammer interview. Take heed !

Online scams create 'Yahoo! millionaires'

In Lagos, where scamming is an art, the quickest path to wealth for the cyber-generation runs through a computer screen.
By Leonard Lawal, FORTUNE

(FORTUNE Magazine) - Akin is, like many things in cyberspace, an alias. In real life he's 18. He wears Adidas sneakers, a Rolex Submariner watch, and a kilo of gold around his neck.

Akin, who lives in Lagos, is one of a new generation of entrepreneurs that has emerged in this city of 15 million, Nigeria's largest. His mother makes $30 a month as a cleaner, his father about the same hustling at bus stations. But Akin has made it big working long days at Internet cafes and is now the main provider for his family and legions of relatives.

Call him a 'Yahoo! millionaire.'
Akin buys things online - laptops, BlackBerries, cameras, flat-screen TVs - using stolen credit cards and aliases. He has the loot shipped via FedEx or DHL to safe houses in Europe, where it is received by friends, then shipped on to Lagos to be sold on the black market. (He figures Americans are too smart to sell a camera on eBay to a buyer with an address in Nigeria.)

Akin's main office is an Internet cafe in the Ikeja section of Lagos. He spends up to ten hours a day there, seven days a week, huddled over one of 50 computers, working his scams.

And he's not alone: The cafe is crowded most of the time with other teenagers, like Akin, working for a 'chairman' who buys the computer time and hires them to extract e-mail addresses and credit card information from the thin air of cyberspace. Akin's chairman, who is computer illiterate, gets a 60 percent cut and reserves another 20 percent to pay off law enforcement officials who come around or teachers who complain when the boys cut school. That still puts plenty of cash in Akin's pocket.

A sign at the door of the cafe reads, WE DO NOT TOLERATE SCAMS IN THIS PLACE. DO NOT USE E-MAIL EXTRACTORS OR SEND MULTIPLE MAILS OR HACK CREDIT CARDS. YOU WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE POLICE. NO 419 ACTIVITY IN THIS CAFE. The sign is a joke; 419 activity, which refers to the section of the Nigerian law dealing with obtaining things by trickery, is a national pastime. There are no coherent laws relating to internet scams, the police are mostly computer illiterate, and penalties for financial crimes are rarely enforced.

'What do you want me to do?' Akin asks in pidgin English, explaining why he turned to a life of Internet crime. 'It is my God-given talent. Our politicians, they do their own; me, I'm doing my own. I feed my family - my sister, my mother, my popsie. Man must survive.'

The scams perpetrated by Akin and his comrades are many and varied: Moneygram interceptions, Western Union hijackings, check laundering, identity theft, and outright begging, with tall tales of dying relatives and large sums of money in search of safe haven. One popular online fraud often practiced by women (or boys pretending to be women) involves separating lonely men from their money.

Attempts to speak to government officials about Internet crime were futile. They all claimed ignorance of such scams; some laughed it off as Western propaganda.
Some officials, who asked not be identified, said young people are drawn to Internet crime as a way of getting back at a society that has no plans for them. Others see it as a form of reparation for the sins of the West.

Or as Akin puts it, 'White people are too gullible. They are rich, and whatever I gyp them out of is small change to them.'

2011-10-31, 00:23:47
anonymous from United States
This lady Veronica knows what to say to you to suck you in. I googled her name only to find out that she is a scammer,
This image was also posted here:
Dating scammer Tracey or Kelly Williams

Are you being scammed and this is your first visit here?
Read the welcome page/ primer for newbies.
Thanks to Eddie for writing it up.

Please also read Miss Marple's article about recognizing male dating scammers.

NEW: Optional: Register   Login
Email address (not necessary):

Rate as
Hide my email when showing my comment.
Please notify me once a day about new comments on this topic.
Please provide a valid email address if you select this option, or post under a registered account.

Show city and country
Show country only
Hide my location
You can mark text as 'quoted' by putting [quote] .. [/quote] around it.
Please type in the code:

Please do not post inappropriate pictures. Inappropriate pictures include pictures of minors and nudity.
The owner of this web site reserves the right to delete such material.

photo Add a picture:
Picture Search

You have received photos and wonder if these photos has been posted here before? Because you suspect this could be a dating scammer, but you do not want to post this picture? Try the Picture Search