DelphiFAQ Home Search:

Scammer Jane Mabou from Ivory Coast, Africa

comments4347 comments. Current rating: 4 stars (820 votes). Leave comments and/ or rate it.

Comments:

You are on page 260 of 290, other pages: 1 2 3 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 287 288 289 290
2012-02-22, 11:37:58
[hidden] from Ethiopia
Hello Dearest,
How are you today?.
I believe that you are doing well.
I am very happy for your response to the email i sent to you in your address at the site,

My name isAngela Mabou 23 years of age single and never married fair in complexion, good looking, honest, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted, please tell me more about your self as well your intention towards me if you do agree towards having intimate relationship with me ? cos for me am out to see to your satisfaction .

I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa, the only surviving daughter of My (late)father (Dr, Patrick Mabou) but i am presently in Dakar Senegal under asylum as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country, i am second year student in the university of Ivory Coast studying mass communication before the war started in my country till date

My Late Father,Dr.Patrick Mabou was the personal adviser to the former head of state(Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him along side with my mum. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now,

i am open minded person , easy going girl , confident , hard working , caring , always stand by my word .am seeking for someone who is honest to get married to no matter where he comes from and no matter his religious back grand,
I am a young girl who loves to give people happiness always despite what the circumstance might look like. most of my hobbies are,reading novels,jogging,listening to music,TV movies and cooking.

I like honest,real,sincere and trustworthy people. but i hate dishonest,cheaters, and irresponsible people. i believe we can move from here to know more about one another and maybe more of a relationship that might lead us to anything else, finally i wish to let you know that sincerity is the best way in life. though we might be thousands of miles away from each other but it does not matter,what really matters in life is love not distance or colour.
I will tell you more about me in my next mail, attached below is my picture for you to know who i am,
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Your

MissAngela

From: Maureen Jado <murenjado@yahoo.com>
Subject: Good to hear from you
To: -----------------------------------------------
Date: Friday, December 23, 2011, 1:23 PM

Good day my dear,

I have received your mail and thank for your reply to my massage I was very happy when i saw your response. i got your email from the penpals.

My names are Miss. Maureen Jado, i am single 25 years old from Kigali Region of Rwanda and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels last year, please don't be discourage for hearing this.

My late father Dr Mike Jado, was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Kigali. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on in my country.

It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to the West African state called Senegal where i am leaving now in a refugee camp here in Oakam North,KM 14 Rufusik Avenue Dakar Senegal.

Now, about my hobbies, I like swimming, dancing, cooking, meeting people, going to social activities, and also i like music such as love songs mostly west life song, Elvis Presley and Leonel Richie, R&B, hip up and jazz.

As attached with are my pictures for you to see whom you are communicating with, I wait to hear from you soonest.

Yours truly
Maureen

Malek
Thanks for your posting US

She is an ATK Model goes as Bianca.
http://www.delphifa..60#216155
http://www.delphifa..&x=13&y=8

Her pics. used many times by West-African scammers.

Regards

anonymous from Uganda
THESE ARE THIVES
2012-03-02, 13:02:23
anonymous
2012-03-05, 05:23:38
Celtic1967 from United Kingdom
Hi All
Hope you guys are all scam free and streetwise.
I recently for the first time joined a dating website and resonded to a a really pretty girl, who's profile caught my eye;
Meet Claudia

Celtic1967 from United Kingdom
Hi All
Hope you guys are all scam free and streetwise.
I recently for the first time joined a dating website and resonded to a a really pretty girl, who's profile caught my eye; Obviously the person within picture is an innocent victim to this scammer!!! but after checking out this site I realised that the person behind this is proberly 'Michael Brown' ...... Anyhow after responding to the email, with a load of 'Bullshit' about myself, I received this reply;

Claudia Brown clabown@hotmail.com
8:09 AM (3 hours ago)

to me
Hi Jim,

I am glad we can now communicate regularly to get to know each other better.I normally find it difficult to trust because of my ex partner's behavior but I have finally realized life is too short and there is no need being too selective in the choice of a partner as far as a relationship is concern.I have joined the dating site to look for an honest and faithful companion and I believe getting to know you can bring that out soon.I like listening to music,movies,driving,traveling,swimming and walking.

Before I proceed,I will like to tell you about something else which will be more useful when I find that faithful partner.My dad was a geologist and we had a terrible accident when he went for a two years contract in Ghana and the accident included mom and my only brother ten years ago.

I just received a phone call from a security company in Ghana telling me about the treasure or some kilos of a raw gold he left behind and since am the only surviving child left behind,he mentioned my name to a lawyer and made him promise to give the treasure to me when I am 30 or above and successfully married as the custom demands in that country.This means my supposed partner may also be entitled to what he left for me.The lawyer is old and sick now.According to him,he has been looking for me for almost ten years now but couldn't get in touch with me due to my change of location for education.

I have already prepared to go there tonight but still not sure about whom to trust as a partner to assist me with this,since I will have to make sure am in safe hands.It's not easy to rush into a relationship because of this but I just want to give it a try.Please advise me on this and let me know if you can stand by me as the next of kin to claim this treasure.What you have to do is to be home while I go there and make sure you successfully receive the treasure as my partner before I come back home.Don't forget to tell me about yourself.I mean what you do for fun,work etc.Look forward to hearing from you soon.............Believe this at your peril, So I thought let me see if I can play this idiot at his own game and so with that in mind I replied with this;

Hi Claudia
Thank you for replying, it was nice to hear from you again, But what terrible news about your family, you must of been through an awful time.
Yes you must go to Ghana and sot this situation out,but be careful, there are a lot of unscrupulousness people over there, who would readily take advantage of a person in your position, good luck anyhow.

A bit more about myself, I live and work in Scotland which is actually a quite nice to live. My job however is quite stressful, I am a partner in a trust fund company, which entails myself and business partners taking care of peoples pensions and trust fund deeds, which at times can be quite worrisome but very rewarding.
As I said in my previous email, my hobby is horseracing, which is the real love of my life. I buy and sell racehorses. for a number of people, some of whom are quite influential and affluent.

But anyhow that's enough about me, you take care on your journey.

WaRegards

I will let you all know what happens next.

Jim

Meet Claudia
2012-03-05, 12:31:39
anonymous from United States
rating
Dis people ar scammers,bt am 2 smart 4 dere silly games.Guys b careful,dose girls ar bitches nd i hp d law catches up wit dem
2012-03-07, 06:11:42
[hidden] from Italy
ciao sono interessato al conoscimento di una bella ragazza africa occidentale non ricca con niente soldi in bank a londra con genitori non uccisi das ribelli una ragazza che dice la verita' non si appoggi ad un fantomatico padre pastore della chiesa
ma che mi riesca ad amare e venga in italy con le sue forze e spese e io la ospitero' e sposero'
ma senza frodi ok? ciao Pino from Itali by Naples

josefrgz_2011@hotmail.it

anonymous from Iran
yesterday i'd got this e-mail, I hope she is the same person you looking for, this is the second e-mail

How are you today?.
I believe that you are doing well.
I am very happy for your response to the email i sent to you in your address at the site,

My name is Jennifer Mabou 23 years of age single and never married fair in complexion, good looking, honest, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted, please tell me more about your self as well your intention towards me if you do agree towards having intimate relationship with me ? cos for me am out to see to your satisfaction .

[...]

Miss Jennifer

anonymous from Denmark
she is too much, here is her second letter to me yesyerdayHello Dearest,
How are you today?.
I believe that you are doing well.
I am very happy for your response to the email i sent to you in your address at the site,

My name is Miracle Mabou 23 years of age single and never married fair in complexion, good looking, honest, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted, please tell me more about your self as well your intention towards me if you do agree towards having intimate relationship with me ? cos for me am out to see to your satisfaction .

[...]

Miss Miracle
Mbaby.jpg (20KB, 650 x 487)
2012-03-11, 17:46:50
anonymous from United Kingdom
rating
I RECEIVED THAT VERY EMAIL ABOUT 5 TIMES! WITH 5 DIFFERENT NAMES AND PHOTOS..
2012-03-11, 17:52:45
anonymous from United Kingdom
I can't understand why they do not get tied of sending the same SPAM emails... unless these are Templates of course
You are on page 260 of 290, other pages: 1 2 3 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 287 288 289 290

Are you being scammed and this is your first visit here?
Read the welcome page/ primer for newbies.
Thanks to Eddie for writing it up.

Please also read Miss Marple's article about recognizing male dating scammers.

NEW: Optional: Register   Login
Email address (not necessary):

Rate as
Hide my email when showing my comment.
Please notify me once a day about new comments on this topic.
Please provide a valid email address if you select this option, or post under a registered account.

Show city and country
Show country only
Hide my location
You can mark text as 'quoted' by putting [quote] .. [/quote] around it.
Please type in the code:

Please do not post inappropriate pictures. Inappropriate pictures include pictures of minors and nudity.
The owner of this web site reserves the right to delete such material.

photo Add a picture:
Picture Search

You have received photos and wonder if these photos has been posted here before? Because you suspect this could be a dating scammer, but you do not want to post this picture? Try the Picture Search